(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Partner, Costa Rica
Civil and Notary
Corporate and Commercial Law
Fusions and acquisitions
Family Corporate Governance and Succession Planning
- Melania has been working for the Arias firm since 2006. She joined the firm as an assistant, in 2008 she became an associate lawyer, and in 2019 as a partner.
- He is in charge of the Department of Corporate Law and Notarial services of the Firm in Costa Rica.
- His professional practice involves advising companies on corporate and commercial matters in general, including the preparation of contracts, Due Diligence projects, mergers and acquisitions; as well as, in the preparation of legal opinions on corporate law. He has experience in Family Law, Corporate Governance, Distribution. Likewise, Melania has extensive experience advising clients in the pharmaceutical industry and in the general administration of legal advisory matters including regulatory law and health registries.
- Finally, Melania has been characterized by being part of the Probono and Social Responsibility projects carried out by the Firm.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2008.
- Specialty in Notarial Law at the Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2010.
- Master of Administration and Corporate Law at the Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho, 2017.