(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Carolina is a partner at the Aguirre, Quintanilla, Soria & Nishizawa Law Firm, and is dedicated to the commercial area in general, focusing her practice in recent years on labor counseling for corporate clients. He also has postgraduate studies in Spain and in Bolivia he has taken different specialized courses in Arbitration and Conciliation, Taxes and Labor Law.
He worked at the Aguirre Soc. Civ. Law Firm since 1997 and in 2015 he moved to Santa Cruz de la Sierra to attend to the affairs of the firm in that city.
She is a member of the Steering Committee of the international group WIP – Women in the Profession and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Fundacion Pro Bono Bolivia.
Carolina is also a member of the IBA – International Bar Association, being the country representative for the Young Lawyers Committee and forming part of the Young Council of the Latin American Regional Forum. She has been Secretary, Vice President and President of the Anglo Bolivian Committee.
Carolina has been a Legal Assistant in the National Trade Registry Service (SENAREC). External Assistant for the Confederation of Private Entrepreneurs of Bolivia – CEPB. Internal Legal Advisor of AES COMMUNICATIONS BOLIVIA SA Intern at Aguilar Canosa Law Firm (Barcelona – Spain).
- Labor and Social Security
- Corporate – M&A
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Non-Profit Entities
- Real estate
- Legal translations (English – Spanish)
- Diploma in Labor Law, UPSA, Santa Cruz, 2016
- Post Degree in Arbitration, La Paz Bar Association, diploma awarded by La Salle University, 2010
- Diploma in Tax Administration, Bolivian Private University, La Paz, 2004
- Specialized Master’s Degree in Legal and Tax Advice, School of Senior Management and Administration (EADA), Barcelona, Spain, 2004.
- Law degree, Bolivian Catholic University “San Pablo”, La Paz, Bolivia, 2001
- Carolina is listed in the publications of Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, among others, as a recognized lawyer in the area of Labor Law.
- Bolivian Bar Association
- La Paz Bar Association
- IBA (Representative of Bolivia in the Young Lawyers Committee and member of the Young Council of the Latin American Regional Forum)
- Spanish Arbitration Club