(The following information was supplied by the firm)
His practice is focused on providing legal advice mainly to employers, in labor related areas including employment, unions, collective bargaining, social security, as well as labor litigation.
- An international airline on a claim filed by the flight attendant union, claiming payment of days off under their collective bargaining agreement.
- An international mining company on a labor and employment due diligence for the sale of a mine.
- A global mining contractor on two trials regarding anti-union practices and fines imposed by the Labor Board, due to the dismissal of an employee who formed a union after the termination notice was served, and related wrongful termination litigation.
- A global international bank on the termination of two high ranked managers, which included post termination non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, services agreements and the accelerated vesting of a stock option plan.
- A cement and aggregates company on collective bargaining, union related matters, employment and labor litigation.
- A retail company on a nationwide defense before Labor Courts.
- A health insurance company on collective bargaining, union related matters, and labor litigation on significant cases.
- A pension fund administrator on collective bargaining and labor litigation on significant cases.
- A news media company regarding the application of collective contracts and litigation on occupational accidents trials.
- An international cosmetics company on hiring and termination of employees and defining the structure of its human resources policies.
- A transportation company on union related issues, employment, representation before the Labor Board and labor litigation.
- Several companies on their employment matters, such as hiring and in the termination of employees, subcontracting and outsourcing, internal investigations, and labor auditing.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Labor & Employment, Chambers Latin America.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, The Legal 500.
- Recognized in Labor and Employment, Best Lawyers.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Labor and Employment Law
- Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Degree in Labor and Social Security Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2008).
- Master in Labor Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2012).
- Chile (2008).