(The following information was supplied by the firm)
PARTNER, LABOR CONSULTANT, INDIVIDUAL & COLLECTIVE LITIGATION
Rafael Vallejo joined Chevez Ruiz Zamarripa as partner on September 1, 2019. He is a broadly experienced legal adviser to Mexican and International companies in labor, social security and fringe benefit matters. He also advises companies on the prevention of labor contingencies, labor regulatory processes and labor litigation strategies, including negotiation of individual and collective labor conflicts.
Likewise, he is experienced in international labor issues, including the start-up of companies in Mexico and exit thereof; in matters related to global mobility, designing and imparting training programs for adaptation of foreign corporate policies to Mexican law.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the International Forum of Employment Law.
- Lawyer’s Degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UIA).
- Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) from the School of Law, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
- Postgraduate Course in Labor and Corporate Law at Escuela Libre de Derecho (ELD).
- Program from Harvard Law School – Accelerated Leadership Program.