(The following information was supplied by the firm)
David is a partner in Consortium Legal – Costa Rica and co-director of corporate and real estate practice. With 17 years of experience, he specializes in corporate and real estate law, but also has extensive experience in banking and financial law and competition regulation. He has experience in strategic advice and legal representation of national and international companies in corporate and real estate matters.
David has advised clients in relation to multiple real estate developments, due diligence and acquisition of real estate and concessions, as well as in the negotiation of commercial leases, matters related to companies in the Free Zone Regime and commercial contracts. In addition, David has led multiple merger and acquisition transactions, as well as financing transactions, including cross-border transactions.
- Degree in Law, University of La Salle, Costa Rica (2003)
- Advised one of the main partners in the negotiation of a joint venture for the development of a logistics park of more than 85,000m2.
- Advised on the sale of a portfolio of more than 100 pharmaceutical products for the institutional and private market.
- Advised in the structuring and documentation of private financing for more than US $ 15,000,000 for the development of commercial activities.
- Advised in the business reorganization of a real estate company for the consolidation of its portfolio of properties with a value of more than US $ 40,000,000.
- Advised a leading company in the food industry in a competitive process for the sale of its business in Costa Rica.
- Filed for authorization from COPROCOM for numerous concentrations related to M&A transactions.
- Advised on aspects of Costa Rican law and coordinated legal advice in Central America regarding an issuance of notes backed by diversified payment rights up to an amount of US $ 700,000,000.
Costa Rican Bar Association