Miguel Angel Campos
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, 2010.
- Hernández & Cía. Lawyers (2012 – To date).
- Foreign Trade and Customs of the Estudio Muñiz, Ramírez, Pérez-Taiman & Olaya Abogados (2008 – 2012).
- Speaker at the Customs Valuation Seminar of the Lima Chamber of Commerce (May 31, 2012).
- Professor of Tax Law in the Specialization Program
at the Egacal School of Higher Legal Studies (2012).
- Teaching assistant at the Customs Law Seminar at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences
(2009-2 and 2010-2).
- Teaching assistant of Customs Law (2008-1 to 2010-1) and International Trade (2010-2) at the San Martín de Porres University.
- International Trade Teaching Assistant at Alas Peruanas University
(Cycles 2010-2, 2011-1 and 2013-1).
- Executive Director and Director of Publications of IUS ET VERITAS (2005 – 2006).
- Accessory Member of the Logistics Subcommittee of the Foreign Trade Committee (X.Com) of the Lima Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Facilitation Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru (AmCham).
- Civil Association IUS ET VERITAS of the Faculty of Law of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Callao Bar Association.
- Ranked by Chambers & Partners as “Associate to watch” in International Trade / WTO in the 2018 and 2019 editions.
- Spanish and English.