(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, 1986.
- Hernández & Cía Abogados (2007 – To date).
- Former President of the Legal-Mining Committee of the National Society of Mining, Oil and Energy (SNMPE).
- Former Director, Secretary of the Board of Directors and member of the Executive Committee of the SNMPE.
- Former President of the National Institute of Mining, Oil and Energy Law (INDEMIPE).
- Former President of the SNMPE Legal Affairs Committee.
- Former President of the Institute of Mining Energy Studies (IDEM).
- Former Member of the Advisory Council of the Area.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Peruvian Association of Maritime Law.
- He has been a consultant to the Congress of the Republic, the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, the Minister of Energy and Mines, the Minister of Economy and Finance, the Minister of Agriculture and the Geological Mining and Metallurgical Institute (INGEMMET), in the preparation of various standards of mining, environmental, real rights, registry, financial and contractual content.
- Director of various national and foreign companies.
- Professor of Environmental Law and Natural Resources at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences.
- Recognized among the main Peruvian specialists in mining and environment issues by Legal 500, Chambers & Partners, Expert Guides and PLC Which Lawyer.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Member of the Legal and Environmental Affairs Committee of the SNMPE.
- Member of the Legal Committee of the Peruvian-American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM).
- Director of IDEM.
- Member of the Peruvian Institute of Commercial Law and the Peruvian Association of Maritime Law.
- Spanish and English.