(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- University of Lima, 2000.
- Master in Energy Policy and Regulation, Center of Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, University of Dundee (Scotland), 2004.
- Degree in Spanish Law, University of Barcelona, 2005.
- Diploma in Competition Law and Policy, World Trade Institute (Switzerland), 2006.
- Hernández & Cía Abogados (December 2016 – to date).
- Vice President of the Electricity Committee of the International Bar Association of the International Bar Association (2016 – to date).
- Rubio Leguía Normand Study (2010 – 2016).
- Estudio Lema, Sorari & Santiváñez (2007 – 2010).
- Responsible for the negotiation team of Peru regarding the negotiation of carbon markets and mitigation mechanisms in the negotiations under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change and the Kyoto Protocol (2009).
- Olaechea Study (2000 – 2002).
- Professor of the Public Services Regulation course and Energy Law Seminar at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (2008 – 2012).
- Professor of the Diploma of Energy Law and the Diploma of Environment of the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (2010 – 2012).
- Professor of the Diploma in Energy Law at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences.
- Professor in the Master in Energy Management at ESAN University (2010 – 2012).
- Recognized as a Leading Lawyer in Energy and Infrastructure by IFLR 1000 in 2017 and as a Leading Individual in Energy & Natural Resources and Projects in Chambers & Partners, Latin America and Chambers & Partners Global 2018.
- Lima Bar Association.
- International Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.