(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- University of Minnesota – Master of Laws (USA, 2009).
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (PUCP) (Lima, 2002). Graduate.
- Partner at Philippi, Prietocarrizosa, Ferrero DU & Uría-PPU (Lima, 2016 – May 2020).
- Partner at Ferrero Abogados (Lima, 2015 – 2016).
- Senior Associate at Ferrero Abogados (Lima, 2010 – 2015).
- Legal Researcher at ILD – Instituto Libertad y Democracia (Lima, 2006 – 2010).
- Alternative Development Program Lawyer at Chemonics International Inc. Peru Branch (Lima, 2004 –
- Legal Advisor of the Alternative Development Program – PDA at Chemonics Internacional Inc.
Peru Branch (2004-2006).
- Legal Advisor to the Executive Directorate of the Special Project for Land Titling and
Rural Cadastre – PETT (currently COFOPRI) (2003).
- Advisor to the Titling Management of the Informal Property Formalization Commission
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (2012 – present).
- Professor: Real Rights in the Master of Civil Law.
- Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (2005 – present).
- Teacher: Real Rights – Guarantees.
- Chambers and Partners Latam-Real Estate- Band 4.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.