(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- Georgetown University Law Center (Washington DC, 2013) International Business and Economic Law LL.M. International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Certificate. Scholarship from Georgetown University and the Organization of American States (OAS). Graduated with honors.
- Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (UPC) (Lima, 2009) Certificate in Energy and Hydrocarbons.
- ESAN University (Lima, 2007) Certificate in finance, economics, accounting and stock market. Awarded by the Superintendency of the Securities Market.
- Public University of Navarra. Estanislao de Aranzadi (Spain, 2004) Certificate in contracts and corporate law.
Scholarship from the Government of Navarra.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (PUCP) (Lima, 2004) Lawyer. Fourth place (Top 3%).
- Partner at Hernández & Cía. Lawyers (Lima, 2020 – To date).
- Senior Associate at Hernández & Cía. Lawyers (Lima, 2014 – 2019).
- Senior Associate at DLA Piper (formerly Pizarro, Botto and Escobar) (Lima, 2013 – 2014).
- Visiting Lawyer at Hogan Lovels BSTL (México DF, 2013).
- Senior Associate at DLA Piper (formerly Pizarro, Botto and Escobar) (Lima, 2007 – 2012)
- Associate at Estudio Navarro y Pazos (Lima, 2004 – 2007)
- Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (Pre and Postgraduate) (2008-Present). Legal approach to the development of infrastructure projects in all their stages.
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (Faculty of Civil Engineering) (2013-2018). Legal approach to the development of infrastructure projects in all their stages.
- University of Lima (2011). Visiting professor: risk mitigation and bankability of infrastructure projects.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (2010). Visiting professor: risk mitigation and bankability of infrastructure projects.
- Scholarship from Georgetown University.
- Scholarship from the Organization of American States (OAS).
- Scholarship from the Public University of Navarra and the Government of Navarra.
- Recognized lawyer in the category “Projects” in the ranking Chambers & Partners.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Peruvian Society of Construction Law.
- Institute of International Economic Law Student Fellowship Georgetown University.
- Georgetown International Arbitration Society and Member of the Georgetown Law Center for the “LLM Moot Competition 2013”.
- Member of Women in Energy of the Society of Petroleum Engineers- Lima Section.
- Arbitrator of the Center for Analysis and Resolution of Conflicts CARC-PUCP.
- Member of the list of adjudicators of the Lima Chamber of Commerce.
- Arbitrator of the American Chamber of Commerce of Peru – AMCHAM.
Spanish English and Portuguese