Ana Cristina Valentim
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Labor and Pensions
Ana Cristina Valentim is a partner at Campos Mello Advogados in cooperation with DLA Piper of the labor area, employment practice, based in São Paulo.
Ana Cristina has wide experience in the area of labor and employment consultancy and litigation. She works in litigation prevention and contingency reduction, routine employment as well as layoffs, review of indemnities and severance packages. She analyses and drafts contracts and advises on labor issues for companies involved in corporate transactions.
Besides, she has expertise in individual and collective labor claims as well as collective bargaining. She also acts for the defense in labor proceedings in all courts and in administrative proceedings, including all appeals.
To offer a broad legal perspective of the law, she advises and defends the interests of a wide range of clients from different areas, including industries, financial, commercial, and service institutions, as well as advertising, public relations, technology, startups, insurance companies, etc.
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2022, MBA in Management Strategic Human Resources.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2007, Specialization in Labor Law.
- Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU), 2002, LL. B in Law.
- Latin Lawyer 250: 2023
- The Legal 500: Next Generation Partners 2021 and 2022
- Benchmark Litigation: Litigation Star 2020 and 2021
- Top Ranked Legal: Labour/Employment 2021, 2022
- Leaders League: Labor litigation and advisory 2021, 2022
- Análise Editorial 2018
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), São Paulo Chapter