(The following information was supplied by the firm)
She advises clients in personal and corporate tax planning, local and international tax consulting, project financing, mergers and acquisitions and foreign investment transactions.
- Several companies, including some of the energy sector, on structuring cross-border acquisitions and establishing new business operations and projects in Chile.
- Several foreign and local companies on structuring and financing their investment in Chile and in their local and international reorganizations.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Associate, International Tax Services, PwC, New York (2015-2016).
- Co-author of “El Complejo Presente (y no Menos Complejo Futuro) de la Tributación Internacional: un Repaso a Algunos Temas de Actualidad Fiscal”, Temas de Derecho Tributario, Ius et Veritas, Perú (2016).
- Co- author of “VAT Relief in Operational Projects in Chile”, Practical Latin American Tax Strategies, Thomson Reuters (2013).
- Tax Law
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile, (Summa Cum Laude).
- Exchange student, University of Leeds, England (2008).
- LL.M. in International Taxation, New York University (2015).
- Chile (2012).