(The following information was supplied by the firm)
EU & Competition
Erik Kjær-Hansen is a competition law expert and the head of the firm’s EU & Competition Law practice group.
For more than 20 years, Erik Kjær-Hansen has assisted Danish and international entities in relation to competition law, procurement law and state aid law. He has comprehensive litigation experience and has conducted cases before the Supreme Court.
In respect of competition law, Erik Kjær-Hansen focuses on litigation (including actions for damages), issues relating to dominant undertakings and cartel probes. In relation to procurement law, he assists authorities and undertakings in carrying through tender procedures, submitting bids and conducting complaints proceedings.
Erik Kjær-Hansen also assists undertakings and authorities with other regulatory issues and has significant experience with external legal investigations. He also acts as arbitrator.
- Gorrissen Federspiel 2015 –
- Partner, Gorrissen Federspiel from 2015
- Bruun & Hjejle 1996 – 2015 (partner from 2007)
- Eastern High Court 2006
- Right of audience before the Danish Supreme Court 2010
- LL.M., Harvard Law School 2003
- Admitted to the Danish Bar 2001
- Master of Law, University of Copenhagen 1998
- Legal studies, University of Leiden, 1998