(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Banking & Finance
Insurance & Reinsurance
International Construction and Engineering Projects
Lotte Eskesen heads up both our Banking & Finance and our Dispute Resolution practice groups in Aarhus. She is admitted to the Danish Bar and is a German “Rechtsanwältin”. She has extensive experience as counsel in handling major cross-border finance and dispute resolution cases, with a particular focus on Danish-German issues.
Lotte often also acts as an arbitrator in both domestic and international arbitrations.
Lotte has particular experience in assisting banks in finance matters, such as project finance, acquisition finance, issuing corporate bonds and drafting legal opinions.
Major cases include one concerning directors’ liability at a value of DKK 100 million and another before the Supreme Court where she represented Vestas Wind System A/S in proceedings against an insurance company at a value of DKK 200 million.
Finally, Lotte is an avid horse aficionada and as such is often involved in professional equestrian case
- Partner, Gorrissen Federspiel since 2002
- Gorrissen Federspiel 1993 –
- Ministry of Justice 1990 – 1993
- Right of audience before the Danish Supreme Court 2002
- Rechtsanwältin 1998
- Admitted to the Danish Bar 1995
- LL.M. Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg 1995
- Master of Laws, Aarhus University 1990