Gustavo Ordonhas Oliveira
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Partner in the Finance Department and Head of the Private Equity & Venture Capital team
Gustavo Ordonhas Oliveira has wide experience in private equity, venture capital, M&A and corporate finance and regularly advises large national and international corporates and funds on the acquisition and disposal of minority and controlling shareholdings, IPOs, takeover bids and restructurings, as well as on the formation, registration and compliance of private equity funds and fund managers.
Additionally, he has wide experience of advising the main national and international financial institutions and investment banks on a varied range of banking and finance, capital markets and derivatives matters, including bank lending structures, debt and equity issuances, public offerings of securities, debt issuance programmes, derivatives and acquisition of NPL portfolios.
- Since 2013 – Partner at SRS Advogados
- 2009 to 2012 – Managing Associate in Financial Markets Department at SRS Advogados
- 2004 to 2009 – Associate in Financial Markets Department at SRS Advogados
- 2002 to 2003 – Counsel at Legal Department of Goldman Sachs in London
- 2001 to 2002 – Associate in Financial Markets Department (Capital Markets) at Simmons & Simmons in London
- 1999 to 2001 – Trainee at F. Castelo Branco, P. Rebelo de Sousa & Associados (Grupo Legal Português)
Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Portuguese Bar Association
- The Law Society of England and Wales
- Postgraduate Diploma in Securities Law, University of Lisbon School of Law
- Degree in Law, University of Coimbra School of Law