(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Norma Peña joined Pérez-Llorca in March 2017 as a partner in the Tax department. Previously he has developed his career in different national and international firms of recognized prestige.
- 2001 Bachelor and Master in Law, Ramón LLull University (ESADE).
His working languages are Spanish, Catalan and English. Oral and written comprehension of French.
Norma has extensive experience in domestic and cross-border advice in M&A and Real Estate operations, acquisition financing, corporate and financial restructuring and the securities market. He also has extensive experience in advising on international taxation, as well as in litigation and tax procedures.
Doctrinal and teaching collaboration
Norma has been a professor at ESADE, as well as in the Master of International Law of the Higher Institute of Law and Economics (ISDE), and has collaborated with the Master of Labor Law of the Illustrious Bar Association of Barcelona.
Membership of official bodies
Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
Norma Peña has been mentioned in different legal directories such as:
- Chambers Europe: ‘Tax’ and Barcelona: ‘Tax’.
- Legal 500 EMEA: ‘Tax’ (Next Generation Partners).
- World Tax: ‘Highly regarded’.
- International Tax Review: ‘Highly regarded’.
- Leaders League: ‘Corporate Tax’.