(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Dylan is vice-chair of the firm’s bankruptcy and financial restructuring practice group. He regularly appears in bankruptcy courts throughout the country, with a focus on the Eastern District of Virginia.
Dylan focuses his practice in bankruptcy, financial restructuring and related litigation. He has experience representing Chapter 11 debtors, bankruptcy trustees, major creditors, and other parties in business bankruptcy cases in many industries including construction mass media, legal services, real estate, aviation, retail, manufacturing, and food and beverage.
Dylan also has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in avoidable preference, fraudulent conveyance, claim objections, and other bankruptcy litigation. His experience also includes representing buyers and sellers of assets in sales conducted under Section 363 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. Dylan has experience representing creditors in Chapter 15 cross-border insolvency cases. He has been certified by the American Board of Certification in business bankruptcy law since 2007.
Dylan represents secured lenders and other parties in state court receivership actions.
Following is a selected sampling of matters and is provided for informational purposes only. Past success does not indicate the likelihood of success in any future matter.
Has served as:
- The George Washington University Law School, JD
- The George Washington International Law Review
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland, BA
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia