Julio Brea Guzmán
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- Partner in charge of the Sosúa and Cabrera offices of the firm.
- More than 27 years of experience advising international clients on litigation matters.
- Legal advisor to the most important real estate and condominium projects in the Dominican North Coast: Puerto Plata, Sosúa, Cabarete, Río San Juan and Cabrera.
- Has represented thousands of clients in real estate closings, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Expert witness on Dominican law in courts in Canada and in the United States.
- President of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of Puerto Plata.
- Member of the board of directors of the Chamber of Commerce of Puerto Plata.
- Highly committed to pro bono work.
- Litigation (Civil, Commercial, Administrative and Real Estate)
- Real Estate and Condominium Law
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra, postgraduate degree in Civil Procedure (Litigation), 1999.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, J. D., cum laude, 1993.
Recognitions and Memberships
- Ranked as a recommended lawyer in The Legal 500 Latin America survey.
- Outstanding Lawyer Award from the Puerto Plata Bar Association.
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.
- Member of the International Bar Association.