(The following information was supplied by the firm)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, 2006.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Master in Banking and Financial Law with a major in Banking Regulation, 2010.
- Universidad del Pacífico, Diploma in Business Management and Direction for Lawyers, 2014.
- Hernández & Cía. Lawyers (2015 – To date).
- Legal Manager of La Fiduciaria SA (2012 – 2015).
- Deputy Manager of Business, Corporate and Institutional Banking advisory at BBVA Continental (2008 – 2010).
- Professor of Commercial Law at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences – UPC (2014).
- Teaching Assistant of the Banking Law course at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2008 – 2010).
- Callao Bar Association.
- Director of Themis – Law Review, edited by the students of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2005).
- Spanish and English.