Alonso Indacochea Pardo de Zela
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Alonso Indacochea Pardo de Zela has worked at IA for over 20 years and is currently the Managing Partner and co-head of the Corporate Department, the later his forever pasion.
His corporate experience, strategic vision and business oriented focus has made him one of the leading attorneys in corporate counseling and known as an ideal corporate closer for his local and international clients.
His finance and business oriented skills has helped his clientes to have a secure deals, mainly focused on his strengths: M&A, Corporate & Finance Restructuring, Business Development and Private Placement.
Alonso has implemented at IA, what is known as the IAx liquid lawyer vision; combining law, finance and managements skills that grants our clients the “extra mile advice”. He is currently specializing in LegalTech matters focused in optimizing even quicker responses to our clients.
Corporate – Commercial, Mergers and Acquisitions and Legaltech
Ministry of Justice, Bolivian Bar Association, International Bar Association, Director of Fundation Pro Bono Bolivia and MERITAS, Law Firm Worldwide.
- Universidad Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UPSA), Law and Social Sciences (J.D. summa cum laude 2004)
- University of Oxford, England and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Corporate Law Program (2011)
- New York University Masters in Corporate Law (L.L.M 2006)
- Adolfo Ibañez University in conjunction with Wharton Business SchooL. (MBA-IP 2007)
- IE Law School, Program in Digital Transformation for Latin American Firms (2020)
- Harvard Law School Executive Education, Leadership in Law Firms: Optimized for Online (2021)