(The following information was supplied by the firm)
His practice focuses mainly on the insurance and reinsurance industry, regulatory matters, and commercial and corporate advisory services.
- Solunion Chile Seguros de Crédito on the acquisition of the credit insurance policies portfolio of HDI Seguros de Garantía y Crédito.
- Transelec, through its affiliate Transelec Concesiones, on Transelec’s first project finance transaction which consisted on a financing of up to USD375 million for the construction, operation and maintenance of four transmission lines and their related facilities (including substations) awarded to Transelec as part of the expansion of Chile’s trunk energy transmission system. The financing was provided by Export Development Canada, KfW Ipex-Bank GmbH and MUFG Bank, and the latter acted as Administrative Agent.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Non-Life Insurance, Escuela de Seguros (since 2017).
- In-house Counsel and Chief of Claims and Collections, Solunion Chile Seguros de Crédito (2015-2017).
- Teaching Assistant of Professional Practice I and II, Universidad Católica de Chile (2011-2014).
- Member of the Chilean section of the International Insurance Law Association (AIDA).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Customs and International Trade
- Government Procurement
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Degree on Insurance Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (best student award, 2014).
- Master on Corporate Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2016).
- Degree on Non-Life and Life Insurance, and Loss Adjuster, Escuela de Seguros certified by the Chilean Insurance Regulator (2017).
- Chile (2013).