(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Corporate & Finance
Partner in the Finance Department, Alexandra Valente has advised Portuguese and international financial institutions and private equity funds on numerous complex transactions, involving, inter alia, distressed debt, distressed equity and financial restructurings. She has also advised on a range of important finance activities such as privatisations and public share offerings, large mergers and acquisitions and asset finance and project finance transactions, providing advice to banks and other investors.
With over 20 years of experience, Alexandra advises extensively on the provision of debt finance, structured finance, EMTN Programmes and securitisations, both in the financial sector, as well as involving other classes of underlying assets.
- Since 2009 – Partner at SRS Advogados
- 2005 to 2009 – Partner of Simmons & Simmons
- 1996 to 2005 – Lawyer at Simmons & Simmons Rebelo de Sousa
- 1994 to 1996 – Trainee at F. Castelo Branco, Pedro Rebelo de Sousa & Associados
Portuguese, English, Spanish, French.
- Portuguese Bar Association
- Degree in Law, Catholic University of Portugal School of Law