Gabriela Rodrigues Martins
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Corporate & Finance
Gabriela Rodrigues Martins is one of the most prestigious lawyers in Portugal in Corporate, Corporate, M&A, Capital Markets, Contracts, Private Equity transactions.
With over 30 years of practice in Portugal and admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association, Gabriela has been advising on national and international clients on relevant matters.
- Since September 2020 – Partner at SRS Advogados
- 2008 to August 2020 – Founding Partner of AAA Advogados
- 1996 to 2008 – Partner at PLMJ – A. M. Pereira, Sáragga Leal, Oliveira Martins, Júdice & Associados
- 1989 to 1996 – PLMJ associate – A. M. Pereira, Sáragga Leal, Oliveira Martins, Júdice & Associados
- 1988 to 1989 – Mattos Filho & Suchodolsky, São Paulo, Brazil
Portuguese, English, Spanish, French
- Portuguese Bar Association
- São Paulo section of the Brazilian Bar Association
- Degree in Law from the Portuguese Catholic University Law School, Lisbon