Pablo González Mosqueira
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Pablo González joined Pérez-Llorca in 2006, after two years of experience as a lawyer in a prestigious national law firm. He was appointed partner of the Firm in January 2014.
- 2004 Master’s Degree in Business Legal Advice (LL.M.), Instituto de Empresa (Madrid)
- 2003 Law Degree, Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-1)
Spanish and English. He also reads and understands French.
Since the beginning of his professional career, Pablo has advised national and foreign clients in all types of commercial operations, and in particular in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), creation and dissolution of joint ventures, stock market (purchase and sale of shares significant takeovers, takeover bids, IPOs / OPSs, convertible bond issues, shareholders’ agreements, etc.), corporate restructuring and private equity.
Doctrinal and teaching collaboration
Pablo has been a professor at the University of the Instituto de Empresa (IE) of the subject of Business Law in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Bachelor in Business Administration) from 2010 to 2016. He also collaborates as a professor in the Master of Legal Advice for Companies of the Carlos III University of Madrid, giving the presentation on listed companies and their specialties, as well as the presentation on OPAs, IPOs and OPSs in the Master of Regulated Sectors of said University.
Likewise, he has collaborated as a professor in the Master of Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship of the Rafael del Pino Foundation and the Institute of Venture Capital (INCARI). Previously, he has also been a professor of Operations Law and Due Diligence in the Venture Capital postgraduate program of the Institute of Stock Market Studies (IEB). He has also been a speaker in advanced IFAES programs, giving talks on corporate transparency and agreements between shareholders.
In addition, Pablo regularly collaborates in the writing of articles for specialized legal publications. His last doctrinal work as co-author has been the chapter entitled “The reform of the competing bids regime” in the collective book “Law of OPAs: Systematic study of the public acquisition bids regime in Spanish Law”, published by Ed. Tirant Lo Blanch, in 2010.
Membership of official bodies
Madrid Bar Association (ICAM).
Pablo González Mosqueira has been mentioned in different legal directories such as:
- Chambers Global: ‘Corporate / M & A’ .
- Chambers Europe: ‘Corporate / M & A’ and ‘Private Equity’ .
- Legal 500 EMEA: ‘Private Equity’ and ‘Projects and Energy’.
- IFLR 1000: Highly regarded.
- Leaders League: ‘M&A’, ‘Private Equity’, ‘Investment Funds’ and ‘Fund Formation’.
- Best Lawyers® : ‘Corporate and M&A Law’, ‘Health Care Law’ and ‘Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice’.
- Finalist, ‘Best lawyer under 40’ Forbes Lawyers Awards (2019).
- Iberian Lawyer: 40 under Forty (2015).
- The Lawyer European Awards: Finalist, ‘European Corporate Deal of the Year’ (2016) (highlighting a matter on which Pablo González Mosqueira advised).