(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Banking & Finance
Compliance & CSR
Sustainable Financing & Governance
Tina Herbing is specialised in banking and finance law and advises on all aspects of debt financing, including in particular acquisition and general banking finance, bond issues as well as buyer credit and project financings.
Tina has also advised on both the bank and company side in several large restructurings within the most recent years.
Tina also advises on all matters regarding derivatives, including advice on standard framework agreements and Danish regulation on netting and financial collateral.
- Slaughter and May, London 2008 – 2009
- Gorrissen Federspiel 2003 –
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales (non-practising), Admitted 2009
- LL.M. in International Finance, King’s College, London 2008
- Admitted to the Danish Bar 2006
- Master of Laws, University of Copenhagen 2003
- University of Nottingham 2002