Ulloa & Asociados
(The following information was supplied by the firm)
Ulloa & Asociados is a firm dedicated to the provision of legal, corporate and comprehensive services in the areas of Counseling, Labor & Employment, Compliance, Management, Litigation, Notary, Registries, and Resource Management, is permanently committed in an accurate and diligent manner to meet the needs of the client and relevant stakeholders, with competent professionals dedicated to compliance with applicable legal and technical requirements, identification of risks and opportunities; for the development of favourable solutions..
Managing Partner: Marielena Ulloa
Senior Partners: Reynaldo David Pineda
Number of lawyers: 25+
Main Areas of Practice:
Providing such services to clients who require services in financial, accounting, tax and administrative areas, as a total or partial support of the operation of the organization. The procedure to be followed for the development of resource management includes:
- Accounting update
- Preparation and submission of reports to governmental institutions
- Administration of funds
- Payroll management
- Withholdings in accordance with the tax, legal and labour criteria applicable in the country.
Provided to our clients through a documented process in which a response is given in accordance with the law on situations that are consulted by our clients, as well as the support of matters that require legal guidance. Our practice specialises in providing advice in corporate law and all related areas.
- Permanent labour counseling
- Self-diagnosis at work
- Labour due diligence
- Advice on the design of internal regulations
- Design of compensation schemes
- Designing post-contractual confidentiality and non-competition schemes
- Monitoring and control of workers
- Consultancy for the treatment of impatriates and expatriates
- Implementation of telework
- Development of seminars and training programmes
Incorporating activities of the Advisory and Management processes, and consists of providing guidance to internal and external clients, through the verification and analysis, ideally preventive, of their fiscal and/or tax situation, either before the public and/or municipal administration.
- Revenue Administration Service (SAR)
- National Institute for Vocational Training (INFOP)
- Municipalities, Ministry of Finance (SEFIN)
- Municipal Environmental Unit (UMA)
- Secretariat of Labour and Social Security (STSS)
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Tourism
Ulloa & Asociados has a team of specialised lawyers who will provide you with comprehensive advice at all stages of your litigation and judicial disputes before the country’s courts and tribunals and outside the courts, namely: conflict analysis, first instance and appeals, including those in higher courts.
- Management of ordinary labour proceedings
- Directorate of legal proceedings for occupational hazards
- Direction of administrative procedures with the MTSS and CCS
- Request and handling of conciliation and mediation hearings
- Negotiation of collective labour disputes
- Institutions: Civil, Labour and Contentious-Administrative Courts.
- Results: Final Judgments in Instance and/or Legal Appeals.
- Areas of competence: Commercial, Civil, Labour, Criminal (in relation to financial and commercial crime), Administrative and Contentious-Administrative.
Labor and the corporate world have a very long and complicated history together, being both very strong and relevant branches of law it is expected. Unions play a very vital role in how nowadays the M&A ecosystem interact with labor laws, this being that usually companies in this sphere are industries that employ an incredibly […]
Circumstances usually compels one to narrow down the scope in which the tax aspects are being analyzed for the M&A environment. This is due to the fact that the American taxation system is very robust and has been in constant evolution throughout history. One of the common factors in the tax behavior is that it […]